This big world is full of doubts and question someone questions about how was the world formed, some question about the planet mars and then we have our food and grill lovers who question about what else can we grill or what else can we make on a grill, their life revolves around food but one day I met a foodie who said he is more of a sugar person, food lover and health conscious so I informed him about the grilled banana bread. If you guys also want to know about the yummy grilled banana bread then get ready because you need to read all the ingredients mentioned below and go straight to the supermarket to buy them and if you are also health conscious and the supermarket is nearby, go there but by walking.
- Butter (1 stick, 115 grams)
- White sugar (1/2 cup, 145 grams)
- Brown sugar (1/2 cup, 45grams)
- Eggs (02)
- Ripe bananas (02)
- Vanilla (1 teaspoon)
- Flour (2 cups)
- Baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Baking soda (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (1/2 teaspoon)
- Nutmeg (grated, ¼ teaspoon)
- Walnuts (chopped, ½ cup)
- 2 large bowls
- 2 cast iron skillets
- REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker
- Take a large bowl, put sugar and butter in it, mix with a mixer till it turns out to be creamy.
- Add bananas, vanilla, and eggs in the large bowl and again mix, till it appears to be smooth.
- Take one more bowl and put all the dry ingredients that you have on the ingredient list.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl which has dry ingredients in it and mixes well
- Take two iron skillet and put butter in both of them.
- Put half batter in one skillet and the half in the other.
- Heat half of your grill to about 375 degrees.
- Place your iron skillet on the grill, on the side who’s burner is off.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.
- Rotate once and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Once good to eat slice it.
- When serving, serve with little butter on the top of it.
Follow all my directions properly to get something amazing on your plate and then straight in your mouth. Isn’t it fun to make something yummy? I every day thank god for inventing the concept of eating, I see grilling as an art but more than that I think after eating something delicious stopping yourself is an art too. Don’t you think so? Try thinking like this, why? Because I find it to be fun. Coming back to the recipe use indirect heat and not direct heat I hope you know what I mean and if you don’t know then let me tell you I’m talking about the iron skillet you need to indirectly heat it. This recipe would take only 1 hour and 30 minutes but I don’t know how much time anybody would take to eat it because you would be sad once if finishes and the thought of making it again would keep crossing your mind. keep exploring, keep eating and keep smiling